We are pleased to announce that Baxi extended our 5-year warranty offer on the Baxi Duo-tec Combi GA
Buying a new boiler can seem like a lot of expenditure but modern, energy efficient models can significantly reduce your fuel bills as well as lowering your carbon footprint and they are often more reliable than older products, ultimately saving you money.
In fact we are so confident in the reliability of the Baxi Duo-tec Combi GA that we are offering a fantastic 5-year warranty* on every one purchased and installed between the 5th September 2011 and 30th June 2012.
All our warranties are backed by our award-winning customer service division heateam, winner of the Field Service category in the National Customer Service Awards 2010, and also voted number one for customer care in the UK heating industry.**
To claim a 5-year warranty your appliance must be installed by an engineer that is registered on our installer database, who must then register the appliance with us. To find a registered installer please use the 'Find an Installer' application below.
Baxi GA boilers are so energy efficient they could save you up to £71 more on your fuel bills compared to other SEDBUK (2005) band A rated boilers#. To find out more visit our GA savings page.
If you are an installer looking to find out more visit Baxi installer support scheme.
* Terms and conditions apply, see below for full details.
** Recent UK study carried out by independent market research company GFK mystery shopping.
# Based on average fuel consumption of a UK household as calculated in the British Gas Home Energy Report 2011.
1. This offer is open to customers in England, Scotland and Wales, the offer is not available in the Republic of Ireland.
2. To participate in the Baxi 5-year warranty promotion, the boiler must be installed by an engineer that is registered on our installer database, or works our business support scheme who must then register the appliance with us.
3. The offer is open to installers who purchase, install and register (including full Gas Safe registration) a Baxi Duo-tec Combi GA boiler on works between 5th September 2011 and 30th June 2012 inclusive.
4. Any boiler purchased directly by the homeowner may not be eligible for the 5 year warranty if their chosen installer is not on our installer database, or works our business support scheme. Please check your installer is eligible before purchasing the appliance.
5. Boilers qualifying for the 5-year warranty are: the Baxi Duo-tec Combi GA.
6. All warranties are subject to registration and an annual service as stated in the manufacturer's warranty.
7. Baxi reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any point without prior notice.
8. Baxi is a trading name of Baxi Heating UK Limited, part of BDR Thermea.
9. Your data will not be shared with third parties except those necessary to administer this offer.
10. Employees of Baxi or its parent company, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion are excluded.
11. The promoter of the offer is Baxi Heating UK Limited registered in England number 03879156. Registered office is at Brooks House, Coventry Road, Warwick, CV34 4LL. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence is entered into.